YOU MUST CHOOSE WHICH RULES YOU ARE CLAIMING AND MAY NOT COMBINE RULES FROM HOBBIE TO OUTLAW OR VISA VERSA
Hobby - No Motor Claim
1. All cars must use 2 barrel stock carburetors no more than 500 CFM max 1 11/16 throttle bore maximum. Holley OK.
2. No aluminum heads, or blocks, or exotic material.
3. Any intake
4. Engine set back. No. 1 spark plug hole can be no farther back than center of ball joint.
1. Any American coupe, sedan with stock production frame minimum 101" wheelbase. Wheel base must remain stock according to year model.
2. All bodies must be stock appearing, no wedge bodies.
3. Stock fire wall or same thickness, stock floor pan or same thickness must extend to front of rear end yoke.
4. Front and rear bumpers in stock position required.
5. Cars must have a MINIMUM 6 point roll cage. 1 1/2 inch minimum diameter pipe, securely welded to frame. Three driver's side door bars REQUIRED. No black or galvanized pipe allowed.
6. FUEL CELL IS MANDATORY. No boat tanks or homemade gas containers allowed. Fuel cell must be contained in reinforced steel container and must be securely mounted.
7. Battery may be relocated but not in driver's compartment and must be securely mounted.
8. After market pedals will be allowed.
9. Rubber or plastic nose allowed.
10. Front and rear end enclosed except where lights go.
11. All cars must weigh in after each heat race and feature race.
1. Sliders optional.
2. Racing springs optional. Adjustable spring buckets allowed.
3. One shock per wheel. Racing shocks or aluminum shocks optimal.
4. Right front safety hub is optional.
5. Lowering will be allowed.
6. A-frame must be stock.
7. Front stock must be in stock location/rear shocks may be relocated.
1. Rear end may be locked or posi-trac.
2. A 9 inch Ford rear end is permitted. Steel only quickchange permitted.
3. Floaters are permitted.
4. No 3/4 ton truck or quick change.
1. Manual or automatic transmission. No after market transmissions.
2. Triple disc or fluid lock okay.
3. No quick change transmissions.
4. No aluminum flywheels.
5. No aluminum drive shafts.
6. Drive shaft loop required.
7. Drive shaft must be painted WHITE.
8. Safety bell housing or blanket recommended.
* Car must weigh 3,200 lbs. with driver after race.
TIRES AND WHEELS
1. Asphalt pull-offs only.
2. 10 inch steel wheels.
3. Grooving and regrooving allowed.
4. Bead locks allowed.
5. 1 inch lug nuts MANDATORY.
6. After the race, tires must durometer 40 or harder.
1. Racing gas permitted.
2. No nitrous oxide or alcohol.
Outlaw Street Rules
- Minimum weight 3000 lbs ( 10 or 12 steel wheels )
- Clip Frames are allowed and must weigh 3,200 lb
- 10",12", or 14" aluminum wheels must weight 3050 lb
- Aluminum bodies must add 50 lbs example: Aluminum Wheels and Body 3100 lb
1. Any 1948 or newer sedan or coupe
2. Stock wheel base for that car
3. May be fabricated but need to be covered no sharp edges
4. Unibodies may be tied together
5. Body sheet metal must be kept in place at all times
6. Hoods will be pinned
7. No flate sheetmetal bodies allowed.car bodies must be stock appearing.if you run a sheetmetal body it must have factory body rolls built in the body.the body must be made of steel,or aluminum bodys must add 50 lbs
8. After market bodies must enclose back end (between decklid & rear bumper)
9. The rear of the car must measure no more than 42" from the ground to the top of the spoiler
1. Racing springs and shock permitted
2. No coil overs or coil over simulators allowed
3. No 4 bars or swing arm chassis allowed.no j-bars
4. Large ball joints can be installed
5. 9" floater rearend allowed
6. Steel only quick change rearends
7. Clip Frames on tube chassis are allowed and must weigh 3200 lbs.
8. Tubular top a-arm are allowed
9.no traction control devices allowed
1. 362 cubic inch no 400 blocks or after market blocks
2. Any 5.7 or 6.0 steel rod
3. Flat top or dish pistons no engine set back ( # 1 plug must be in front of the ball joint)
4. Any hydraulic or solid lift cam no roller or mushroom cams
5. Roller tip or full roller rocker arms permitted
6. No grind off numbers
7. Any 350 crank with stock stroke(3,48)counter weight must be stock appearing
8. Balancing is permitted
9. No magnetos msd permitted
10. Stud girdles allowed
11. No aluminum heads
1. Must have workingclutch with one forward and one reverse
2. No direct drives
1. One 2bbl or one 4bbl not to exceed 750 cfm no predators
2. No alcohol (gas only)
3. Manual fuel pump only
4. Any intake
Tires and Wheels
1. 10" or 12" steel wheels 3000lbs
10,12 or 14" aluminum wheels 3050lbs
2. Wide 5 hubs are permitted
3.11"tire width maximum
4. D55 or MD56 or harder
5. All tires must check 60 or higher after the race
6. Bead locks permitted
1. Any and all protest must be made within 10 minutes after the feature race
2. You must finish in the top 5 in the feature race to make a official protest