Modified Street Rules
1.Any 1948 or newer sedan or coupe, minimum cutting for tires and air filter
2.Stock wheel base
3.Stock bumpers in stock location. Bumpers may be cut slightly, but no sharp edges
4.Must have wrecker loops on front and rear of car
5.All doors must be welded or bolted shut
6.All glass must be removed
7.Racing seat with approved shoulder harness required
8. 4 post roll cage welded to the frame with 3 or more bars in the driver door. all bars must be 2" or larger
9.Unibodies can be tied together
10.Car must be strictly stock appearing. minimum cutting allowed for tires and air filter
11.Plastic ground effects are permitted
12.After Market pedal ok
13.Battery must be relocated and strapped securely in battery box in cockpit
14. 8 inch spoiler ok.
1. 362 cu.inch, no 400 blocks; GM Crate 602 Engines are allowed
2. Must pull 17" vacuum at 900 rpm by track gauge
3. Any flat top or dish pistons allowed not to exceed deck height
4. Stock rods, crank, heads, rocker arms, carb, and block from the manufacturer. MSD ignition ok
5. Vortec heads are allowed- casting #?s 906 & 062 only.
6. No porting and polishing at all
7. Stock flywheel, pressure plate, and clutch or torque converter
8. No Rhodes style lifters.
9. Flat tappet cams ok but must pull vacuum.
10. Any Dual Plane Intake.
11. Bigger valves and springs may be installed
12. No solid lift or roller cams or lifters
13. Stock fuel pump in stock location only
14. Screw in studs and guide plates are allowed
15. Carburetor:2 barrel holley #4412 or 1 quadrajet or rodchester
16. No aluminum heads or bowtie blocks allowed
17. Can have after market pulleys
18. Engine must be in stock location
TIRES AND WHEELS
a. No racing tires (IMCA Tires Ok, Must Be IMCA Stamped, Grooving IMCA tires ok.)
b. 10" steel wheels permitted
c. No racing recaps
d. Beadlocks allowed- RR only
e. Can run 60 series tires no wider than 10"
a. Shocks and springs must stay in stock location. Aftermarket upper A frames ok
b. Racing springs and shocks permitted. No weight jacks allowed
c. Wheels may be reinforced to prevent loss. plating, washers, or double nuts recommended
d. 9" ford rear end permitted No quick change or 3/4 ton rear ends allowed
e. Quick steers allowed
f. Stock steering box for that make of car. Aftermarket power steering pump ok.
3000 lbs Minimum
a. Any and all protests must be made within 10 minutes of the feature race
b. You must finish in the top 5 of the feature to make a protest
a. Top half (1 head)$250-$50 to track
b. Whole engine(1 head and oil pan)$500-$50 to track